The car air filter is a fundamentally important piece of equipment. The performance of your engine depends on a finely balanced blend of air and fuel to fire your engine efficiently, which can only be achieved by having clean air filters in place. Dirty air filters can cause a fuel mixture that's too rich and might choke or damage your engine. It is important to check the condition of car's air filter at regular intervals, and experts advise changing your air filter every 12,000 miles or once a year.
Your cars air filter prevents airborne debris such as dust and leaves finding their way in to the engine's cylinders, where it can mix with the lubricating oil and form an abrasive compound, causing wear to the cylinders, pistons and bearings, resulting in permanent damage.
Enter your registration number into the parts finder to find correct filter for your vehicle
Items 1-10 of 349
- Air-Filter Insert equiv GFE2850SKU BSH1457433160
- Air-Filter InsertSKU BSH1457433004
- Air-Filter InsertSKU BSH1457433163
- Air-Filter InsertSKU BSHF026400033
- Air-Filter InsertSKU BSHF026400230
- Air-Filter InsertSKU BSHF026400285
- Unipart Car Air Filter GFE2182 Angular Dimensions: 326Lx156Wx57HmmSKU UGCGFE2182
- Unipart Air Filter Round-Inner/Outer Dia. 86/158mm, Height 195mmSKU UGCGFE4120