Unipart Oil Filters are designed and manufactured to remove all foreign particulates in the engine oil, to prevent them being re-circulated back from the sump into the engine and scoring the bores, crankshafts and camshafts.
Unipart Oil Filters are fitted with pressure release valves, which regulate the flow of filtered oil to the engine. If the pressure to release the valve is set too high, inadequate oil flow may reach the engine resulting in damage/seizure, whereas too low a pressure will result in unfiltered oil causing premature engine wear where specified by O.E. Unipart Canister Oil Filters are fitted with an anti drain valve, which eliminates the phenomenon of “dry start” protecting against excessive engine wear. Some also have anti drain tubes fitted as required.
Enter your registration number into the parts finder to find correct filter for your vehicle
Items 1-10 of 188
- Unipart Oil Filter GFE623
Unipart engine oil filters are manufactured to the highest OE quality standards and will help protect your engine, minimising wear and maintaining optimum engine performance.SKU UGCGFE623
- Bosch Filtration replacing GFE721SKU BSHF026407183
- Oil FilterSKU BSH0986452035
- Unipart Filter Oil Screw On Filter H 79mm X OD 75mmSKU UGCGFE746
- Unipart Filter Oil Screw On Filter H 86mm X OD 77mmSKU UGCGFE745
- Unipart Filter Oil Screw On Filter H 119mm X OD 90mmSKU UGCGFE744